Saturday, October 30, 2010

Spring is here at last!

We had a great trip to Australia to visit with my step son & family.. We had a long w/e with them it was great to catch up. I love to visit family but it always good to be home.
I walked around the garden this morning and saw that the passionfruit & Feijoa are flowering, the apple blossom is covering the tree, the early strawberries are turning red and the tomato plant has grown heaps nearly overnight! It was very restful out there with the birds singing and is hard to believe we are only 30 mins from Auckland CBD!
I have finally started my Christmas card projects and they are coming along nicely. It will be very satisfying to give them to family & friends. They will have a modern theme and I will post some examples soon.
Happy stamping

No comments:

Post a Comment