Sunday, April 24, 2011

Back from a trip to the UK

Hello, It has been ages since I wrote & I really will keep up to date more =/
I have arrived back from my visit to the UK. My daughter, Claire, has had her first baby & I was there with her lovely husband Helder. Claudia finally arrived, weighing in at 8lb 7oz. It was very long & drawn out and poor claire ended up having a c-section =( Both of them are fine and it was a blessing to be there at such a special time.
I caught up with my Dad & sister and my best friend Jane. My ex daughter-in-law came to visit with Alex & Gabrielle. It was a great catch up with lots of hugs.
The time there just flew as it always does and now I am back home.
I am busy catching up with my fav cardmaking website www.cardmakingparadise.com/ where I go for inspiration and chat.
I have bought a heap of new stuff from the Craft Barn http://www.thecraftbarn.co.uk/ OMG it is like aladdins cave for me. I love it
Dave && I are busy this w/e with Easter, ANZAC day on monday & then back to work on Tues in my new role.
Hope you all have a happy & peaceful Easter.

No comments:

Post a Comment